'AIN'T' (comedy dialogue routine for the amateur Ventriloquists )

(director:Ventriloquist character is sad)
Ventriloquist: you starting to become sad why are you sad?
character: I AIN'T GOT NO MONEY!.
Ventriloquist: your grammar-
character: I will kick you in the nose! what you say about my grandma!?
Ventriloquist: wait a minute-
character: I ain't going to sit here and let you talk about my grandma like that!
Ventriloquist: that's what I am talking about right there, your grammar-
character:oh! I ain't gone sit here and take this from you I ain't gone do It!!! ( director: character try to get up to leave but Ventriloquist pull the character back down to sit next to him)
Ventriloquist: I am not saying anything bad about your grandma-
character: you're not?
Ventriloquist: no I am talking about the words that you use when you speak..
character: what word did I say when I speak?..
Ventriloquist: "AIN'T" the correct way is I do not have any money, we do not have any money, you do not have any money, so the next time before you get upset at me, listen to me..
character: listening to you is why I AIN'T got no money. 
                        🎭THE END 🎭 
_____________________________________________

Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)