(adult joke for semi pro female Ventriloquist) πŸ˜†"FISHTANK" 🐠🐟🐠🐟 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠 πŸ˜†

Ventriloquist character: oh my god!!! Oh my god! it just dawned on me!!
female Ventriloquist: what just dawned on you?..
Character: all this time it was something fishy about you!...
Female Ventriloquist: me? I have not done anything wrong...
character: oh yeah! (shaking head up and down nodding repeatedly as in saying yes or agreeing)....
female Ventriloquist: yeah that's wright!...
character: I figured out what you are!..
female Ventriloquist: okay than tell me what am I?...
character: you're a mermaid..
female Ventriloquist: what gives you the idea that I am a mermaid?...
character: you smell like tuna fish..
female Ventriloquist: it can't be coming from me, what proof do you have that I smell like tuna fish?...
character: those 17 cats waiting outside to follow you home...
Female Ventriloquist:did you say cats?
character: do you have a tampon?
female Ventriloquist: I don't need a tampon!!!
character: not for you, it's for me, my nose is starting to bleed...
female Ventriloquist: I am afraid of cats--
character: most mermaids are...
female Ventriloquist: I am not a mermaid, and you are supposed to be my friend so are you going to help me get away from those cats or not?....
character: I rather feed you to the cats than bleed to death...
Female Ventriloquist: how dare you!....
character: okay okay I will help you get rid of all those cats...
female Ventriloquist: what is your plan?...
character: oh my! Woo weee!
female Ventriloquist: is something the matter?...
character: a wind of air just passed by, and and and are you sure you're not a mermaid...
female Ventriloquist: I am not a mermaid now tell me what is your plan on helping me get rid of all those cats waiting outside for me?
character: okay my plan is to bark like a dog..
female Ventriloquist: hey that's a good idea and when the cats hear a dog barking the cats will run away...
Character: yes but I will help you only under one condition....
female Ventriloquist: sure tell me what is the one condition?...
character: starting at this very moment and FOREVER EVER you keep your finger under my nose...
Female Ventriloquist:( Ventriloquist put her finger under character nose while Ventriloquist character barking like a dog). 
_____________________________________________

Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)