old man Ventriloquist character jokes (for (amateur Ventriloquists using a elderly character or Grandpa puppet)

Ventriloquist: hey Grandpa all the single grandmothers wrote you a letter....
Grandpa Ventriloquist character: what does the letter πŸ’Œ say?....
Ventriloquist: all the grandmas want to know what kind of underwear 🩲 do you where to bed?....
Grandpa: they want to know what kind of underwear I wear when I go to sleep in my bed....
Ventriloquist:yes they want to know are they boxers or briefs?..
Grandpa: depends!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 
Ventriloquist: how many candles should I put on top of your birthday cake this year?....
Grandpa Ventriloquist character: as many as you can fit on top because you might run out of space....
Ventriloquist: what would be the perfect birthday gift for you This year?....
Grandpa: the perfect gift for me this year would be having the complete fire department at my birthday party....
Ventriloquist: that is so sweet of you to invite our complete city fire department to celebrate your birthday...
Grandpa: no I ain't inviting them I need them already there for when I blow out the candles my house don't burn DOWN!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)