(Ventriloquist comedy dialogue πŸ˜‚ for amateur Ventriloquists) 🎭🎭 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🎭 "MANNERISMS"🎭

Ventriloquist: I have been getting many complaints from many different people about your manners in public... 
character: there's nothing wrong with my manners in public, I don't take anything that's nailed down and if it ain't nailed down IT'S MINE!!
Ventriloquist: wait a minute, what?..
character: you said people are complaining about my manners in public, wright?..
Ventriloquist: well yes but the complaint I am talking about is about you, you know, how can I, well,--
character: FARTING IN PUBLIC!!!
Ventriloquist:yes, that one, people are complaining about your manners in public and and well people- - 
character: (figure lean to the side then lean forward)
Ventriloquist: what are you doing?
character: letting one out..
Ventriloquist:oh it 😩 stinks!
character: better out than in is what doctors say...
Ventriloquist: what doctor said that?
character: many doctors say a fart inside your body is poisonous gas and keeping the gas inside your body could be fatal.
Ventriloquist: it smells awful...
character:do you want me to live?
Ventriloquist: don't be silly of course I want you to live.
character:(character lean forward to let one out)..aaahhhh!
Ventriloquist: eeeewwww!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 

Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)