joke for a πŸ€ͺ goofy character. (amateur Ventriloquist ) "the first to"

Ventriloquist: it's so fascinating to me that man has landed on the moon...
goofy character: oh that's nothing (laugh) my golly (laugh) I am going to to let's see,  my golly I I I am...
ventriloquist: you're going to do what?..
goofy character: was I going to do something?
ventriloquist: no, you were going to say something...
goofy character: REALLY!!
ventriloquist:yes..
goofy character:huh!
ventriloquist:I don't know..
goofy character:huh!
ventriloquist: I don't know..
goofy character: sound like two dummies...
ventriloquist: I said I was fascinated that man walked on the moon...
Goofy character: (shout) NOW I REMEMBER!!!!..
ventriloquist: okay okay take it easy lower your voice, now tell me what do you remember that you were going to tell me...
goofy character: I (laugh) I am going to be so famous (laugh)...
ventriloquist: why?...
goofy character: (shout) IT'S A SECRET!!!
ventriloquist: lower your voice, you can tell me your secret....
goofy character: okay okay okay I am going to be the first person to walk on the sun..
ventriloquist: that's impossible you will burn up...
goofy character: not if I go at night.

Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)