NINA CONTI (Ventriloquist history )

British Ventriloquist Nina Conti!!!! 


Ventriloquist Nina Conti and monkey is a very popular Ventriloquist act! 

Ventriloquist Nina Conti is known to be a very talented improv-ventriloquist. 


Ventriloquist Nina Conti has appeared in films..she also is a author. 

ventriloquist Nina Conti has many Ventriloquist characters that audiences enjoy. 

ventriloquist Nina Conti Ventriloquist act is a powerful show full of entertainment. 

When I first witnessed Ventriloquist Nina Conti Ventriloquist act for the first time it was online, I could not stop laughing because I have seen a little Ventriloquist character like Lamb chop performing for a huge audience but I have not seen a little monkey performing taking on the huge crowds, so I zoned in to this little guy that I never seen before and the little monkey was very very funny, so I sit back to watch the show, me seeing Ventriloquist Nina Conti Ventriloquist act for the first time was a jump on her FAN wagon, her lip control was unbelievable at πŸ’― and she has a show business glamour about her, her Ventriloquist character is for sure British humor and even though me being American I truly like British humor so I understood the Nina Conti comedy...I enjoyed the Ventriloquist Nina Conti Ventriloquist performances more than I did researching and studying of her, meaning Ventriloquist Nina Conti Ventriloquist act is a lot of fun to watch, during my study of Ventriloquist Nina Conti I end up sitting back enjoying the entertaining Nina Conti Ventriloquist act. 


🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 🐡 
    ⭐ ⭐ πŸ’ VENTRILOQUISTπŸ’ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 
🐡 🐡 🐡 NINA CONTI ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 

Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)