three cards monte cards ❤️♠️ ♦️

people like games... using the 3 cards monte with ventriloquism is additional for a Ventriloquist bit... even though the 3 cards monte is performing with both hands the Ventriloquist use voice throwing such as the distant voice...the Ventriloquist confusing the player site with the use of hand then confusing the player with sound by throwing their voice..the voice can say look I am over here! or hey Joe is that you! or help! help! help!. 

The 3 card monte when I was growing up was a street performer gambling game, people on the street would play against the card dealer, the dealer would put a one dollar bill on the table then the player would put their one dollar bill down on the table and the game would begin. 

I practice and study how to perform the 3 cards monte not for gambling but for a game addition for my live party performances. My 3 cards monte was used for entertainment and not gambling because the street performers were professionals and very skilled "magicians" that no one could WIN and yes we all know a magician will tell you the hands are "QUICKER THAN THE EYES" those street magicians would set up a small table on a street corner then have a Marilyn Monroe stereotype walk up to start winning lots and lots of money, the magician would say "I am a amateur lady please give me a break you're taking all my money!! a group of people would stop to watch the beautiful Marilyn Monroe stereotype winning all that easy money then people would put a dollar bill down on the table then the dealer would place a dollar bill then the "REAL" game will begin, the beautiful Marilyn Monroe stereotype and the magician were a team her job was to bring a crowd. 
you might ask the question..Did anyone ever win at the 3 cards monte? I was a big fan of the 3 cards monte street performer as a youngster, I studied the "art" so to answer the question did anyone win against the magician, well, I remember a very popular downtown los Angeles California 3 card street performer one day performing against a old man, this old man kept winning winning and winning against the magician the crowd went from the sidewalk to the middle of the street, the police seen what was going on then stopped to watch the amazing event, the magician was out of cash money so he take off his jacket that he was wearing to play for the substitute of cash, the old man accepted the offer then the magician placed the 3 cards on the table grabbed his jacket and ran away, the magician was never seen again, even the police officers were laughing with the hundreds of people in the crowd seeing the popular magician street performer running away from the old man everyone greeted the old man and I walked away giggling, I studied that street magician, I watched his 3 cards monte performance every time he showed up at his location but after the old man performance the magician DISAPPEARED! 

♦️ ♠️ 

If you have the skills of voice throwing such as the distant voice and the muffled voice or the telephone voice combining the 3 cards monte with ventriloquism will be a good entertainment for your Ventriloquist act..

✋ πŸ‘€ ♦️ ♠️ πŸ’œ 



















During this report many travelers were surprised to find the 3 cards monte performing all around the world.



Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

psychology class PINOCCHIO PETER PAN SYNDROME (open class for Ventriloquist)