THE FOrEwErD πŸ“„ πŸ‘️ πŸ“ƒ

I am a writer...I am a Ventriloquist...I am a w.o.r.m....I am a illusionist...= ENTERTAINER. 


Before I was anything I was imagitive with creativity as a five year old, I tried explaining to my mother when I was a child but she thought I was being a child..my fifth grade teacher found out I owned my own writing production company called the royal kingdom presents production company and thought it was very rare for a poor kid in the ghetto to own their own "anything" my fifth grade teacher name  mr.verga take very much interested in my writings because I entered writers competitions Mr.verga became something like a fan and a writing coach of my writings but only after I finished my class assignments Mr.verga taught me a fifth grade ghetto poor kid how to write not like a writer because I already was a writer but how to write in the rules of writing for competition. 


Before I discovered the art of ventriloquism as a teenager I didn't have much life experiences, but I still have something to write about big or small, sometimes you create by joining other real life experiences.. I wanted to be a writer entertainer if that makes any sense, I wanted to be a night club entertainer with my writings, but how? I didn't know, I went to poetry night live during my  elementary school years at a few events to perform my poems I wrote, I continued writing for publishing companies that needed material from writers for no credit..
I accidentally was doing research on the art of ventriloquism when I came across a Ventriloquist named Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy I stopped researching ventriloquism to start researching Ventriloquist Edgar Bergen because he was a amazing story in real life and in show business, I accidentally started learning ventriloquism because of Edgar Bergen, for a poor kid like me ventriloquism was expensive so I spent a lot of time at the public library studying ventriloquism and at home practing hours and hours I couldn't afford a Ventriloquist dummy because Ventriloquist dummies were not for poor kids during this time so I practice with out a puppet or homemade puppets, I continued writing.

One day around age twelve my mother asked me what did I want from the Christmas catalog, so I am looking through the Christmas 🎁 πŸŽ„ 🎁 catalog there was a Ventriloquist figure for a very low price but months before this Christmas catalog I would ask my mother kicking yelling and screaming to buy me a Ventriloquist figure she would kick yell and scream those talking things cost too much money!! I would say they're not things she would say I am not going to spend that kind of money for a PUPPET! I would beg and beg! she would get upset but with a nice polite voice say "little poor kids don't do Ventriloquism and things like that" then I would run to my bedroom to cry..so when I seen the very low price Ventriloquist figures in that Christmas catalog I quickly walked to my mother bedroom where she was sitting on her bed watching television I lay the Christmas catalog on my mother lap to show her what I wanted from the Christmas catalog I pointed at the price because she seen that it was a Ventriloquist figure before she could kick yell and scream looking at the price made her laugh and rejoice because deep down inside she knew the art of ventriloquism was a positive energy but how do a mother afford a positive energy in a negative environment...
my mother bought me many many Ventriloquist characters from that Christmas 🎁 πŸŽ„ catalog.
The Ventriloquist characters became my publisher meaning I didn't need to send my writings to book companies anymore to be seen by the public because now my Ventriloquist characters are my poets and joke tellers and song singers, my short stories can be written by me read by me to a live audience with a Ventriloquist character created by me. I lived my dream as a night club entertainer! it's was one of the best gifts!!! a gift from that Christmas catalog! 


"Forget everything they taught you in college" our new boss tells his recruiting staff.. when you graduate from college there's business people that are waiting for new graduates at the exit University or school gates, well, I met my boss before I even entered college one day I was driving a company delivery vehicle that I was working for when a police car pulled me over the police officer ask for my driver's license I hand the officer my driver's license he looked at my date of birth on the driver's license hand it back to me with his business card I looked at the business card and it said the type of business he own I said I always wanted to be one of these but I didn't know how, the officer said when you graduate from college give me a call..so after graduation I called the number on the  business card and I was recruited into my boss W.O.R.M. business. 

I learned sooo much about writing being a worm, I learned self control because as a worm there's no kicking screaming and yelling yes they train you on that.. my boss was a beautiful clean cut smelling good sharp dresser but don't let his appearance full you if you write weak information you would be given a second chance to improve on the info but strike 3 you're out! "we take no hostages! we take no prisoners!" then the whisper from my boss voice "that include teammates"....
we sit up all night writing writing and writing stories and reports that twelve people on a jury will believe unfortunately they do most of the time we also create evidence for prosecution, some of the stories you read about in the News are the work of w.o.r.m. 
Information is wealth πŸ€‘ for buy or sell and my boss was both...he enjoyed playing the game called hangman because it was a words and writings game..I remember a meeting my boss screamed from the top of his lungs we were attending when a new agent entered the company she complained at the meeting about her case writings on a individual she was assigned to, she said that the individual is innocent my boss stood up from the meeting table looking at all of us then yelled "NO ONE IS INNOCENT!!" Find me something! Create me something!... I said to myself I understand graduating from college to make more money but I'll keep it simple..it was a short time being a w.o.r.m..I am forever trained as a worm because of the training drills once a marine always marine is what they say and once a worm πŸͺ± always a W.O.R.M.

πŸ‘️ PREFACE πŸ‘️ πŸ‘️ πŸ‘️ πŸ‘️ PREFACE πŸ‘️ 

What is the third eye?...the third eye is the category in the a biblical statement "and their eyes were open" and the biblical statement "who told you that you were naked"...
the third eye is the mind eye, the third eye is intelligents, the third eye is the brain, seeing with your mind sight and not your natural eye sight.. the third eye is the biblical statement "man is capable of doing all that he imagine let's go down there to confuse them so that they do not understand one another" ....as a original artist of the art of ventriloquism we create with the third eye.

🍎 πŸ‘️🍎🍎 🍎 🍎 
I suggest that you don't underestimate the art of ventriloquism those who practice the art of ventriloquism has stood before kings and queens and world leaders and there is a mentioning that has brought the attention of God of the universe to come down to earth to challenge the art ventriloquism in ancient history..I myself as a Ventriloquist has demonstrated for a courtroom of the educated..my Ventriloquist figure was touched by one of the world known Christian pastors. your third eye as a original artist of the art of ventriloquism will show you things beyond your imagination. 
Follow the instructions and directions in this school "and their eyes were open" 


🍎  🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 🍎 πŸ‘️🍎 



In these writings you'll find some of my real life experiences and it is good for you to take it for granted for your schooling.
I am a creator and I am a writer I built this school for the original artist of the art of ventriloquism, why? because no body taught me anything I learned on my own so that you don't have to, so enjoy these lessons because there not for me they are for you.


Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)