learning ventriloquism lip control speaking with out moving your lips.. tongue πŸ˜› position.

Your tongue will do the work of the lips in pronunciation of words, the tongue will help with sounding words. 

your tongue position☝️ above demonstration.

The tip of your tongue touching the back of your upper teeth or the upper top of gums will help do some work to form words..to pronounce words.. to shape sound. 

The position of the tongue is just like the fingers on a keyboard ⌨️ 🎹 or the fingers on the strings on a guitar 🎸 once your tongue learns the position of where the pronounce sounds are made then the help of voice animation from the vocal cords create speech voice animation is very important in ventriloquism because it adds pressure on the sound of the pronunciation of words and speech, it is easier to speak in the dummy voice without moving your lips than it is your own natural speaking voice. 

Study the demo-photo above of the tongue πŸ‘… position..in this position the alphabet "V" and the alphabet "F" is substitute with "TH".. FRANK FRIEND FREDDY in your dummy voice is THRANK--THRIEND--THREDDY..when you use in a dialogue the listener follow along with the conversation believing that they are hearing correctly.. 
Ventriloquist: who was the new kid at your party?.. 
dummy: that was thrank thriend threddy (frank friend Freddy).

"V" is the tongue in same position with "T-H" victory vann ventriloquism is thicktory thann thentriloquism..the tongue is tapping the tip at the back of the upper gums or upper front teeth curling with the pronunciation of the words using the dummy voice.

"B" like boy is a curl tip of the tongue at the roof of the enter mouth saying in the dummy voice "DOY" in a sentence πŸ‘‰ the "DOY" in green, should sound like to the listener ear the dummy is saying the boy in green.

Practice in front of a mirror πŸͺž. 

When I first started practicing the art of ventriloquism I used a tape recorder during my lip control practice to listen to the speech, I listened to the audio for Frank friend Freddy not thrank thriend threddy I practice and practice and listen and listen and one day it sounded like Frank friend Freddy, I practice voice animation I write a Ventriloquist dialogue, I sit in front of a mirror with the Ventriloquist dummy, I moved the dummy mouth and the dummy seems to speak, I dropped the dummy on the floor and ran as fast as I could to my mother bedroom, my mother was wondering what was the matter so I take make mother to my room to give her a demonstration of Ventriloquism, and we both were astonished.

Move your tongue around in mouth so your tongue becomes familiar with the inside. 

Practice vocal cords exercises such as changing tones..high tones, low tones, deep tones, bass tones,etc...tones will help with voice animation.. voice animation is needed with lip control.




Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)