Ventriloquist RAY ALAN and his Ventriloquist character LORD CHARLES ⭐ ⭐ Ventriloquist history ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ πŸ“– πŸ“Ί 🎎 🌍

Ventriloquist in Europe 🌍  πŸ“Ί United Kingdom.

Ventriloquist ray Alan and Ventriloquist character Lord Charles.

Ventriloquist ray Alan appearance on many television shows.
I remember watching on television πŸ“Ί the ray Alan Ventriloquist act it was light weight comedy as you follow along with the character conversation. 

I was amazed at the ventriloquism skills.

Ventriloquist ray Alan was a writer and a Ventriloquist. 

Ventriloquist ray Alan Ventriloquism career popular 1950s to the 1980s.

If you would like to see the famous Ventriloquist character of ray Alan his Ventriloquist character Lord Charles is on display at the vent haven museum. 

Ray Alan was on American television πŸ“Ί very much in the United States even though the Ventriloquist act was from Europe I watched the Ventriloquist act very much in America on television during 1970s and 1980s. 

About the Ventriloquist character Lord Charles, I was fascinated with the details of artistry of skilled craft of building the figure, very life like and the illusion of life sitting still.

Popular posts from this blog

(psychology class) VENTRILOQUIST HISTORY RONALD BROWN

creator and the creation (THEORIES? open class study)

THE 🌴 TREE OF KNOWLEDGE (god chased Adam and eve out of the garden of Eden not because they take from the tree of knowledge it was to keep them from taking from the tree of LIFE 🧬)